Monday, July 19, 2010

Re-purposed Santana

I'm all for recycling and totally buy into the whole idea that products we purchase are way too over-packaged, over-bagged, etc. As a matter of fact, I really hate it when the grocery boy tries to put all my veggies in a plastic bag to place in my toter! However, I'm just beginning a journey into repurposing items that seem to have no use to me in certain settings. My good friend, Jen, is a master of this and I admire her greatly for that perspective!

So, yesterday, I took my first jog in weeks (months, actually) and discovered my Santana playlist. It has been my mood music for grillin' and drinkin' margaritas with my friends/family, and now was the perfect tempo and mood for a run from the Franklin Institute all the way up the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum (you know them --from the Rocky movies) and back!

As a matter of fact, I think I repurposed my legs --they hadn't found that running mode for awhile! I don't know, Jen --is that possible?!



No comments:

Post a Comment